Tag: Southeast Asia
- Note #246
I studied #China_Studies. I've been studying #Southeast_Asian_Studies for five years now. And I'm only learning of the Kongsi Republics now? Fr
Related Blog Entries
- "Home and Away" and Asian Studies
Notes on the workshop "Home and Away: Transnational Migration, Remittance and Homeland, Korea" and the rise of general Asian Studies
- Studentische Südostasienkonferenz 2016 in Hamburg
Ein kurzer Bericht
- Thoughts on Culture and the Area in the Age of Globalization: Will Southeast Asian Studies Keep their Legitimacy?
Will globalization remove the legitimacy of area studies? I argue not.
- Let’s Use the Advantage of the Masses!
A Proposal on How to Use Our Reading Data to Facilitate Better Cooperation
- Required reading or random browsing?
Some thoughts about creating a "canon" of important works to be read at the Department of SEAS at Goethe University Frankfurt